Mission, Vision, & Beliefs
The mission of Liberty High School is to ensure a rigorous education that prepares all students for post graduation goals.
LHS will develop students to be contributing members of society by empowering and inspiring them to achieve their post-high school goals. LHS will develop a positive learning environment celebrating diversity and promoting leadership.
- Students will be successful, self-directed, lifelong learners, who are able to utilize appropriate technology to achieve their goals.
- Students at Liberty High School should be models of good character traits as illustrated by maintaining self-control, having a sense of purpose, and demonstrating positive leadership skills.
- Liberty High School staff will work together to accomplish the goal of educating all students, model lifelong learning, encourage student and parent involvement, and provide students with opportunities to integrate with the community.
- Professional and educational decisions and programs will be data driven and used to develop a community of lifelong learners and creative decision makers who possess critical thinking skills.
- All staff will work to develop a comfortable, safe, and positive environment at Liberty High School where students feel comfortable and secure in all areas of the campus.
- Liberty High School will provide state of the art facilities for both academic learning and extracurricular activities that give all students, staff, and community an opportunity to be successful.
- All staff will work collaboratively to provide standards based instruction and assessment in a learning environment that facilitates students’ success.