Mrs. Mercedes Brauer, Registrar/Attendance Secretary
Phone 559-645-3500 / Email [email protected]
Appointments - For your student to be released to drive to an appointment during the school day you must provide a handwritten note. Phone calls, emails, or faxes will not be accepted.
Absences must be cleared within 5 days or they will be marked unexcused.
Emergency contacts – Your child will only be released to those listed on your emergency contact card or sheet that you filled out. No phones calls will be accepted and the office will not call for authorization. You may send a handwritten note to add someone on your card or for authorization of release.
Request for Student Transcripts
If you are a former student and are requesting transcripts you may email me or send a faxed request to 559-645-4769.
All requests must be written. No phone calls. There is no fee for transcripts. 24 hours notice is required.
Along with your request, please include the following:
- Your Name (While attending Liberty High School).
- Your Year of Graduation (If you didn't graduate from LHS, ask for the last school year you attended.)
- Type of Transcript Requested (Official or Unofficial)
- Number of Transcripts Needed
- Mailing Address (Or specify that you will be picking up transcripts on site.)